§ 1 Basic Provisions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts for https://age-science.com getting closed. Unless otherwise agreed, conditions specifically used by you are contradicted.
2) A consumer in the sense of this regulation is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who acts in the sense of their professional or commercial interests when concluding the legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) By providing a product in our shop, we present our customers with a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are placed in the shopping cart by the customer. After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all the information entered. By submitting the order by clicking on the button provided, the customer declares legally binding acceptance of the offer. The purchase contract was thus concluded. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is redirected from our online shop to the provider's website. After entering all the necessary data, the customer will be directed back to our shop.
3.2) Payment processing via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich (hereinafter "SOFORT"). In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via "SOFORT", the customer must have an online banking account that has been activated for participation in "SOFORT", identify himself accordingly during the payment process and confirm the payment instruction to "SOFORT". The payment transaction is carried out immediately afterwards by "SOFORT" and the customer's bank account is debited. The customer can find more information about the "SOFORT" payment method on the Internet at https://www.klarna.com/sofort/ recall.
3.3) Credit card payment processing via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland (hereinafter: "Stripe"). Stripe reserves the right to carry out a credit check and to reject this payment method if the credit check is negative.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract is automated via email. The customer must therefore ensure that the email address stored with us can be reached.
§ 3 retention of title and right of retention
1) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if these are not claims from the same contractual relationship.
2) The goods remain the property of the shop operator until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 provisions on liability and copyright
1) We are fully liable in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other legally regulated cases. We are not liable for any damage caused by the improper use of credit card data when paying. Claims for damages by the customer are limited by the value of the goods delivered or the price of the other service.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop in the event of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
3) In the event of a breach of immaterial duties arising from the contract, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it. There is no liability for technical problems with the operation of this website.
If this website contains links to third party websites (“external links”), the following applies: These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operator. When the external links were first established, the provider checked the third-party content for any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as his own. A constant control of these external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. If we become aware of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
§ 5 right choice
1) German law applies. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.
§ 6 Dispute settlement
1) Pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG, the European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which is available under http://ec.europa.eu/odr is available.
§ 7 Contract language, contract text storage
1) The contract language is German.
2) We do not save the complete text of the contract. Customers can save this electronically before sending the order using the print function of the browser.
§ 8 prices and payment terms characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown and the shipping costs represent gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by the customer, unless free delivery is promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest in the final ordering process at the "checkout". Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims from the contract are due for payment immediately.
4) The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the article description and the additional information on our website.
§ 9 delivery conditions
1) Delivery conditions, delivery time and any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the correspondingly designated link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipping only passes when the goods are handed over to the customer. The regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§ 10 Statutory liability for defects
1) The statutory rights of liability for defects exist.
2) Consumers are asked to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to inform the shop operator as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his legal warranty claims.
§ 11 Right of withdrawal / right of withdrawal
Consumers can withdraw from contracts that were concluded via the web shop within 14 calendar days - without giving a reason. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient if the corresponding declaration is sent within the above-mentioned period or the goods are returned. The date of the postmark or another proof that has the same evidential value applies.
When purchasing goods, the 14-day period begins with the receipt of the goods by the customer or the day on which the customer has the opportunity to pick up the goods from the carrier (e.g. post office, parcel service).
Please note that our products are shipped in a sealed condition. The statutory right of return only applies if the seal on the products has not been removed. Returns are therefore only possible if the product has not been opened by you, i.e. the product is returned unopened.
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to bear the regular costs of the return.
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Refund Request Form Template
If you want to cancel the contract, you can use the following form. Use is not mandatory. If you would like to use the form, fill it out and send it by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I / we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*) ... Ordered on (*) / received on (* ) Name of the consumer (s) Address of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper) Date
(*) Please delete where inapplicable
Consequences of the cancellation for customers based in Germany. If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Right of withdrawal does not exist for the following contracts: Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene (see above).
§ 11 Severability clause
Should one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions be or become ineffective or void, this does not result in the ineffectiveness or nullity of the entire general terms and conditions, but the ineffective or void provision is to be replaced by such regulations that are closest to the economic content of the relevant provision is coming.
§ 12 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
German law shall apply exclusively to the contractual relationship between Age-Science and the customer, including the question of whether it came into being and its pre- and after-effects.
The place of performance is D-Dormagen.